Tuesday

Style and winner designs 2009

Today I want to talk about STYLE, style is a strange thing, who determines who has style? I think you just got to have an attitude about it. ¨ I am going to do what I feel like doing. That's it. ¨! If I feel like dressing ridiculous today, I will and I do not care.
I love seeing people walking down the street where I am thinking, OMG that's so wrong as so many levels, but pretty cool at the same time.You 've got to take risks all the time, it's one of my rules in life, at any levels, just listen to yourself, because believe me, it would be very sad to be 85, look back and realise there were so many things you did not do because you were afraid of what other people thought.
So, lets try to care less, forget the fear, embrace your experience, and dress to impress-YOURSELF!
Here some of my favorite fine jewelery and fashion designs 2009.
For information about the cape or any of the clothes in this post press here
For fine jewellery press here

Hoy quiero hablar sobre estilo, el estilo es algo extraño de determinar, por que quién decide quien tiene estilo? Creo que sólo hay que tener una actitud al respecto. ¨ Voy a hacer lo que me apetece hacer. Eso es todo. ¨! Si hoy me apetece vestirme algo ridículo, lo voy a hacer, no me importa.Me encanta ver a la gente caminando por la calle y a veces pienso, dios mío, que mal a todos niveles, pero genial al mismo tiempo! Yo misma tengo que tomar riesgos todos los días, es una de mis reglas en la vida, porque créanme, sería muy triste llegar a los 85 años, mirar atrás y darse cuenta de que había tantas cosas que no hice porque tenía miedo de lo que los demás pensaban.Así que, es mejor olvidar el miedo, aceptar nuestra experiencia, y vestir para impresionar (nos) -a nosotras mismas!

Aquí algunas fotos de mis piezas favoritas 2009

Para información sobre la capa o la ropa que aparece en este post, hagan click aqui
Para la pulsera en oro y brillantes hagan click aqui