Friday

My crush of the week:Viktor Vauthier

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet the french photographer Viktor Vauthier, he came to my studio in East London to shoot my jewellery, and me, and can´t wait to see the outcome. As some of you already know, his photos are different, because the young photographer currently crashing in East London does never use any photoshop. Yep, you heard me! those outstanding snaps are untouched, a raw material straight from his old Compact 35mm camera. In a world where we are constantly seeing images that have been changed beyond reality, here comes Viktor, to show us his world in a different more sincere way. He is one of the most edgy photographers i have ever seen, and I could noticed he is totally in love with his work. His photography: a breath of fresh air. As soon as I have the photos I will post them here.

Ayer tuve el placer de conocer al fotógrafo Viktor Vauthier, llegó a mi estudio en el este de Londres a hacer fotos de mis joyas y de mi, y me muero por ver el resultado. Como algunos ya sabréis las fotos de Viktor son diferentes, porque el joven fotógrafo que vive en el este de Londres nunca utiliza Photoshop. Siempre lleva con él una vieja cámara de 35 mm y nunca las edita. En un mundo donde estamos constantemente viendo imágenes que se han cambiado más allá de la realidad aquí llega Viktor, para mostrar su mundo de una manera más sincera. Él es uno de los fotógrafos más atrevidos y rompedores que he visto nunca, y pude notar que está enamorado de su trabajo. Su fotografía: un soplo de aire fresco. En cuanto me envíe las fotos las enseñaré aquí.