Monday

Alice in Wonderland

Won⋅der⋅land [wuhn-der-land]
–noun
1. a land of wonders or marvels.
2. a wonderful country or region: a wonderland of rare plants and flowers.

Caterpillar: Who... are... you?
Alice: Why, I hardly know, sir. I've changed so much since this morning, you see...
Caterpillar: No, I do not , explain yourself.
Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself, you see, because I'm not myself, you know.
Caterpillar: I do not know.
Alice: I can't put it any more clearly, sir, because it isn't clear to me.

I can't decide who i'm going to love more after watching the latest adaptation of the Lewis Carroll novel, the newly grown up Alice or the creative genius that is Tim Burton?
Watch the Trailer here.

Alicia en el País de las Maravillas

Caterpillar: ¿Quién ... eres...tu?
Alice: ¿Por qué, no sé, señor. He cambiado mucho desde esta mañana, verá ...
Caterpillar: No, no, explíquese.
Alice: Me temo que no puedo explicarle señor , porque ve, no soy yo, sabe?
Caterpillar: No, no lo sé.
Alice: No lo puedo decirlo más claramente, señor, porque no lo tengo claro ni yo.

Todavía no se qué me va a gustar más después de ver la última adaptación de la novela de Lewis Carroll, Alicia o el genio creativo que es Tim Burton?
Ver el Trailer aquí