Monday

Monday Inspiring retro look I

Inspiring me this week is the retro look thats making a comeback this season. The stylish capes and light denim are big news right now. The models in these photo's are very stylish, taken back in the 70's when this style of mens dress and jewellery was really extravagant and contemporary, not to mention very cool. These models were very fashion forward in the 70's and the looks are still very fashionable now. I love this Retro style and will be posting lots of looks like these in future post's.
I also love this stunning red dress and coat look from the movie Love Story as it reminds me of Alexa Chung's 'school girl meets grandma' look, which is also so retro.

Esta semana estoy inspirada en los looks retro, que reaparecen esta temporada. Las capas, y el denim son dos estilos que vuelven . Me encanta la actitud de los modelos en estas fotos, tomadas en los años 70, cuando esta manera de vestir y sobre todo las joyas en los hombres era algo realmente extravagante y contemporáneo, pero ellos lo llevan de la manera más casual y cool. Hoy en día la moda se fija en los años 70 y me gusta mucho este tipo de looks retro.
El vestido rojo es impresionante y ese abrigo de la película Love Story, me recuerda mucho al look de Alexa Chung ¨colegiala queda con la abuela¨, que es también tan retro. Publicaré más entradas de retro looks proximamente