Wednesday

KATE NASH COMES TO MY STUDIO IN EAST LONDON AND BUYS MISTER PLAYBOY

On Monday the wonderful singer Kate Nash came into my studio's to choose herself a Boyfriend. Dressed faultlessly, she looked like a cool hunters dream find, and her new Mr Playboy necklace with only compliment her incredible style. Kate was so sweet, but will she be toughened up by the menace that is Mr Playboy. This is the third time Kate has stopped by my studio to buy a few pieces, she loves my perspex jewellery, as she also has one of my giant ribcage necklaces. I later went on a shot for her new album, where all the styling was done with my UnbornCollection, i will post some pictures of this very soon. I'm also lucky enough to be receiving one of the first promo copies of her new album, which i will review for my blog.



El lunes, la increible cantante Kate Nash entró en mi estudio a escoger a uno de mis novios. Salió de mi estudio en el este de Londres con el carácter escandaloso que es el Sr. Mister Playboy, su nuevo collar complementaba perfectamente su increíble estilo. Esta es la tercera vez que Kate se ha pasado por mi estudio para comprar algunas de mis piezas, le encanta mi colección de perspex, el año pasado compró uno de mis collares de costillas gigante. Luego fuimos a un shooting para su nuevo álbum, donde utilizaron toda mi colección Unborn , publicaré algunas fotos de este editorial muy pronto. Tengo además la suerte de recibir en los últimos días una de las copias promocionales de su nuevo álbum, os contaré aquí las primeras impresiones sobre él.




And please check my facebook fan group, where you can follow my blog. We were so sad when we just had one member, so join our club and be smiley.
Y, por favor chequear mi grupo de fans en Facebook, donde se puede seguir mi blog. Estábamos un poco tristes cuando sólo había un miembro, así que únete al club and be smiley.
Haga clic aquí para seguirnos en facebook.
Click here to join us in facebook.