Monday

Vintage finds for the Spanish Benny Room

I am very excited to say that I am the new vintage buyer for Benny room, as the younger sister of Yube Madrid it's a cool, individual store with a vibrant charisma. I will be scouting various buys from all of London's best hide away places and sending them to Spain, to bring spanish girls a piece of London style. I have been searching for some pieces for a while now, including these amazing tutu's, in this photo i am wearing three all layered up to make a more doll like silhouette.
I will be sending these along with lots of other pieces that i will preview on my blog first to Benny Room over the coming weeks.

The illustrations, I did myself by for Benny Room Vintage.



Estoy muy contenta de ser nombrada la nueva compradora vintage de la tienda Benny Room, la hermana pequeña de Yube Madrid, un lugar coqueto y fresco con un carisma vibrante. Exploraré los mejores rincones vintage de Londres y los enviare a España, así las niñas españolas podrán llevar un poco del estilo de Londres. He estado buscando algunas piezas y encontré este sorprendente mini tutú, en esta foto me puse tres superpuestos para pretender una silueta de muñeca.

Está es la primera de un montón de piezas que iré enviando a Benny Room en las próximas semanas.

Las ilustraciones, las hice yo misma para Benny Room Vintage.




BENNY ROOM
Conde de Xiquena, 17
Madrid
Tel: 91 702 25 29