Saturday

I cut my hair like Cleopatra and just in time for LFW!

Next Tuesday I will attend the Burberry show in London.

I will be twitting all about the show here.
And become a fan of our page in facebook and you will receive news , photos and all the gossips about the show.






Egyptian Queen and Reincarnated goddess Cleopatra had a style thats never died.
Timeless, she's become a classic icon influencing millions of women around the world.
With such a worthy inspiration i have cut my hair, have channeled the greatest women the world has ever produced...and just in time for LFW !



Cleopatra tenía un estilo que nunca murió.
Se convertió en un icono clásico que influye en millones de mujeres alrededor del mundo. Y yo inspirada en esta reina egipcia, me he cortado el pelo ... justo a tiempo para LFW!





El Martes me acercaré al Show en Londres de Burberry.

Estaré twitting acerca del show online y si queréis saber más os invito a haceros fan de mi grupo en facebook aqui, y os enviaré fotos y todos los cotilleos del show.

Hello Burberry, see you on Tuesday!