Monday

CAYO SANTA MARÍA


 I am now in Madrid, just arrived after a month of being travelling with the best company, I am exhausted and I will go back to London soon. This is a trip I will never forget.  We spent the last days in paradise, in an incredible hotel in Cayo Santa María; tropical fruits, beach, sun, amazing weather, bikini and mohitos. It really has been one of the most beautiful trips of my life. A journey that began at Baqueria then Bilbao-Madrid, then Havana-Cienfuegos-Trinidad-Cayo Santamaria-Havana, Madrid and London tomorrow! I am having a tremendous jet lag and feeling quite sad because my exotic adventure has to end. Anyway, that's life.








We bought the sunglasses we are wearing in a flea market in Angel just before my trip.
Rayflector London.

Ya hemos llegado de viaje y nos iremos pronto a Londres. Este es un viaje que nunca olvidare acompañada de la persona que más quiero del mundo . Los últimos días los pasamos en un paraíso. Estuvimos en uno de los hoteles de Cayo Santa María; frutas tropicales, playa, sol, bikini y exóticos mojitos...Ha sido uno de los viajes más bonitos de mi vida. Un viaje que empezó en Londres-Bilbao-Madrid, luego La Habana-Cienfuegos-Trinidad-Cayo SantaMaría-La Habana-Madrid y mañana Londres! Voy a tener un jet lag tremendo y también mucha tristeza por la vuelta. En fin , todo lo bueno es siempre tan corto...  
Las gafas son de Rayflector Londres.