Monday

THE LAZY ONES


We have had an amazing weather this weekend and it reminded me of those long summer days. We did a picnic in Regents on Sunday with my boyfriend and a friend and it was one of the best plan ever.
The dress I am wearing is from The Lazy ones. Natalia the designer is Spanish, and she owns an amazing shop along with her boyfriend. Situated in Bricklane, very neat and elegant, it's a hidden treasure of styleI had already bought something in the store before but I am totally in love with all the clothes from the new season; chiffon floral dresses, blouses with baby doll collars, Alexa's long skirts and lace shirts. I reckon this dress is not the last thing you will see me wearing from The Lazyones.






Check the website here. They also stock at Topshop.
The necklace I am wearing is from ¨The Boyfriends¨ collection.The ankle boots are vintage.Bag Mulberry.Sunglasses Rayflector London.







Este fin de semana ha hecho un tiempo increíble, de verano! Hicimos un picnic en Regents el Domingo con mi novio y un amigo y no hacía un plan tan divertido desde hacía tiempo.
El vestido que llevo es de The Lazy ones. La diseñadora es española , se llama Natalia y tienen ella y su novio una tienda pequeñita, muy cuidada, elegante y con mucho gusto en Bricklane. Ya había comprado alguna cosa en esa tienda pero la nueva colección me fascina; vestidos de gasa , blusas con cuellos baby doll, faldas tipo Alexa de encaje. Un tesoro escondido lleno de estilo. Creo que este vestido no es lo útlimo que me vais a ver llevar. También venden en Topshop. Chequear la web aquí.

El collar que llevo es de mi colección The Boyfriends.
Los botines son vintage.
Las gafas de Rayflector London.
El bolso Mulberry.

Photos © Patricia Nicolás