Sunday

A VERY INTERESTING WEEK

This could be one of the most interesting weeks I have had for a long time.


Monday night: dinner with my friend Amber Atherton of Myflashtrash for a collaboration to create a new online magazine. We went to Soho House and I was having a great time. In the photo below Amber wearing one of my necklaces from The Boyfriends in the cover of the Daily Mail. This time she was wearing our Pocahontas Boyfriend.

On Friday I had a meeting with the fashion editor in chief of the most important spanish newspaper El Mundo. Rafa came to my studio in East London to interview me for a possible article in the newspaper. We had brunch and also talked about my collaboration with the english reality show Made in Chelsea, about my new collection and he ended up telling me all about this magazine he has created called Fake, with a fun layout simulating Hello magazine. I could tell in just a few hours that Rafa has an amazing talent and I learnt a lot from this meeting.

Yesterday I went to the exhibition ¨Love is what you Want¨ by Tracey Enim at Hayward Gallery in London. Her work is very autobiographical and even though it has a few bad critics I loved it. I loved her blanket pieces and the use of stitching in her signature.The exhibition is dedicated to her love, her sexuality and some of her lovers. I could learnt she is really a hardworking person, with a sense of humor and an innate talent. I found it really interesting. For all of you coming or living in London you can see the exhibition at Hayward Gallery until mid August.

Some photos of Tracey Emin art.



And this week's features: a photo of Amber in the cover of The Daily Mail ,
wearing Pocahontas Boyfriend, of our collection The Boyfriends.




Esta ha podido ser la semana más interesante que he tenido en mucho tiempo.

El lunes por la noche cene en Soho House con
Amber Atherton para una posible colaboracion juntas y crear una nueva nueva revista online. En la foto abajo Amber en la portada del Daily Mail llevando uno de mis boyfriends, Pocahontas.

Ayer fui a la exposición de
Tracey Enim en Hayward Gallery London. Su trabajo me apasiona. Me pareció una persona super interesante, trabajadora, con sentido del humor y un talento innato. La exposicion
"Love is what you want" está dedicada al amor, a la sexualidad y a algunos de los amantes de Tracey. Os dejo algunas fotos de su trabajo. Y para las que vengáis a Londres podéis ver su exposición hasta mediados de Agosto en Hayward Gallery. Os la recomiendo.


Y por último el viernes me reuní con el editor de moda del periódico
El Mundo. Rafa vino a verme a mi estudio en Londres para un posible artículo en el periódico. Tomamos un brunch y estuvimos hablando de mi colaboración con el nuevo reality inglés Made in Chelsea. De mis nuevas colecciones y también me estuvo contando su proyecto nuevo, una revista que ha creado él mismo que se llama Fake, con un layout muy divertido simulando la revista Hola . Me pude dar cuenta en tan solo unas horas que Rafa y yo teníamos mucho en común, pensamos y tenemos gustos parecidos, tiene un talento increíble y pude aprender mucho de él. 



Os dejo fotos de el trabajo de Tracey Emin y el artículo donde Amber lleva mi collar ¨Pocahontas¨ esta semana en la portada del Daily Mail .