Tuesday

MY HOUSE, MY PAINTINGS, SOME FEATURES, BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS AND PASSION INTO OBSESSION NEW EXHIBITION


My house, my paintings, my life...
This is my house where I live in London: The boat house. The decoration is quite modern with a touch of pop art. It is a special house because of the ship-shape and it has a lot of light coming from the line of windows in the ceiling.
All the paintings are done by me in a critic moment of my life that I will explain here one day and this week we've made ​​an "art special " on my website where you can see all the paintings and you can buy them for the first time. ! 
They will be available for one month as an online exhibition called Passion Into Obsession.

They were also exhibited at Solo Diseño Gallery in Knighstbridge and at Bricklane Art last summer for one month. They have also been featured  in fashion and interior design magazines such as Elle, Woman and Hogares. 













































PRESS FEATURES AND BEHIND THE SCENE PHOTOS
























Aquí os presento mi casa donde vivo en Londres: The boat house. La decoración es moderna con un toque pop art. Es una casa especial con forma de barco donde entra muchísima luz  ya que cuenta con una linea de ventanales en el techo que se abren.
Todos los cuadro que veis estan pintados por mí en un momento de mi vida algo especial que ya os contaré. Esta semana hemos hecho un "Art week special" en la website donde podéis ver todos los cuadros.