Friday

BACK IN LONDON




So sorry about the lack of updates this week. I’m finally back in London and this week has been really busy in the studio replying emails, sending new orders and we even had time to finish a few new pieces available in my website.
Wearing shorts from Zara, Prada boots, Topshop coat and bag from See by Chloe for Yube I went to Chelsea this morning to see my friend Cynthia. Maybe not the most summery outfit but after being in a bikini for the past three weeks I really longed for something more fall inspired.
Cynthia is wearing shoes Vivienne Westwood, jeans Gap, bag Hermés, vest Rick Owens.
*********************






The photos bellow have been already published as The look of the day at VOGUE.ES





Dress Replay, boots All Saints, bag Mulberry.
All jewellery available HERE


Photos Valentina © Patricia Nicolás