Wednesday

THE BEAUTY OF BIARRITZ










True Gentleman necklace . Click here 



  I always come to Biarritz at the end of the summer for just a few days to relax and go surfing after crazy Ibiza. We spent Sunday afternoon at the Grand plage, we went surfing everyday, went to flea markets and even visited  St Jean de Luz.  The thing about Biarritz, besides the breathtaking natural scenery, is the people. I love the mix of crazy young surfers and chic ladies. 
I  love this place so much and it's so different from the east coast of France. It's so elegant and it's easy to understand why Emperors and princes have come here on holiday for centuries.
This is something I wore when I went for dinner to Chez Albert in Biarritz fisherman's port.
Yellow Cardigan Topshop, Cordroy Levis 501, Shirt Gap, bag Chanel shoes Buxiki and necklace of our collection True Gentleman. 

Photos © Patricia Nicolás