Monday

THE BEACH ( My brazilian adventure part III)




My Brazilian adventure ended quite a while ago, now I’m back in London in the cold and rain. 
So to cheer myself up I’ve got the latest part of my Brazilian adventure to share with you; the beach!

With gorgeous sand, blue skies and endless sea, the beach is the perfect place to relax and get away from it all.
 Brazilian beaches are beautiful, but this one in Trancoso is especially amazing; the area is actually famous for its beaches.
We had so much fun and were so relaxed; sipping wine, lying in the sun and dipping our toes in the sea.  When the time came to head back home we were pretty sad to leave such a wonderful place!
 I’ll definitely have some brilliant memories to keep though and amazing photographs.
I am wearing a dress from Missoni. 
Thank you so much to Missoni.


All Photos Copyright Patricia Nicolas