Saturday

THE FANTASY GARDEN


 (My Brazilian adventure part II)

Climbing trees
Carpe Diem







One day I would really love a garden just like this. With climbing
 trees, tropical plants, hand-woven hammocks, big pouffes ,a long soft couch for reclining and reading, 
lots of flowers (Brazilian flowers bloom all year long), and of course lovely friend companion. 
A garden for hosting dinner parties, catch ups over tea, for playing, relaxing, dreaming...

So for now I am embracing the time of my life in a beautiful house
 by the sea in Trancoso, Brazil, enjoying the
 sun, great food,  the amazing weather, wearing Sonia Rykiel dreamy dresses, and spending time in my own
 private fantasy garden for some days.

My dress  Sonia Rykielsun glasses Dior.


I will post some more photos soon ...! 

All Photos Copyright Patricia Nicolas