Thursday

A SUMMER PICNIC . THE NEW COLLECTION





I'm very happy to announce the arrival of my latest collection: 

The collection is a delicious mix of summery souveniers; with ice creams, pineapples, palm trees and flippers as well as many more cute and playful things. I created it ready for summer, after being inspired by my recent trip to beautiful Brazil. The photo shoot for the collection was so much fun, making - and drinking - gorgeous cocktails, playing around and having fun with the pieces.This is a special collection for me because it's my first diffusion line, which will be sold exclusively on the website and in Topshop Oxford Circus


The collection is featured on vogue.es - alongside photos from my trip to Brazil - in a gallery to get you dreaming of summer.


Model and image of the collection - Siem Versteegh 
All photos Copyright Patricia Nicolás