Saturday

INSTAGRAM

I've just started a new Instagram account with all my favourite things at the moment.

You can now follow me with INSTAGRAM !






Breakfast in bed in Paris








My Painting! Gafotas 2010.









Inspirational place, East London, June 2012. Just corner from my house.







A classic boyfriend, Mister Confused !








The regents Canal on a sunny day, London








My things, starting the day!








Miu Miu swimsuit love









Me!









My London home 








New Marilyn brooch.  God,I love this one!








mmm... delicious !










Always music at Broadway market.









My new cute ballerinas, from Office.








Beautiful day, at L'Opera Paris, Last week.







Interior design. Chelsea House, my friends Cynthia's home!







New strawberry brooch, on a sauna!









My feature in Vogue on a double page, this month.










All photos Patricia Nicolás