Tuesday

MY MADRID






















A day in the swimming pool look
Como  un pez en el agua swim suit at Yube Madrid
Bracelet with black silk and star _ Rebellion collection












 I am back to Madrid for a few days. 
I am enjoying the sun, my friends, my family and the food!
I went to flea markets where you find buy the best fruit and vegetables in the world. I went to Yube Madrid, 
my sister's store, where you can find my pieces and the best designer's clothes, shoes and bags.
 (This time I bought two bikinis and one swim suit from this amazing new brand - " Como un pez en el agua ) . I had cocktails in the afternoon with friends, played with Franky ( my brother's cute dog) , spent time in the swimming pool taking photos and everything under the sun. 


All photos Copyright Patricia Nicolás