Friday

MEMORIES IN BLACK AND WHITE, NYC AND LONDON

















Having fun with instagram in black and white, my fur hat and my good friend Natalia outside my new shop in Shoreditch. 
Natalia and I often meet together, to talk about our collections and discuss creative influences. 
Natalia and Diego are the founders and designers of The Lazy Ones and own the fashion label Des Moines.
 Her shop sits on the other side of the road, which is great as I can pop in and try on her new designs ( which I love ) . 
Natalia's style is bold, with structure, black with strong patterns will be paired together alongside her long red hair and red lips which always finish off her look. 
My recommendation, try The Lazy Ones green tartan trousers and new cozy jumpers, style and comfort wrapped up into one.
And finally my shop front has grown some lips! Actually we have painted them on, to celebrate The Art of Kissing and it´s success. 

Last photo image brings back memories of New York fashion Week, and my adventures in the Meatpacking District. 
The area is full of young designers, with small sophisticated shops, all beginning their journey into fashion. 
The energy is palpable and inspiring. I believe it is like the Brick Lane of New York, combining Vintage with young design.
 Im wearing an AllSaints ensemble of oversized T-shirt dress, with a hat, perfect for a long day of exploring.






You can follow us in instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.