Saturday

THE PEACH DIVA


THE PONCHO FEEL
Starts getting colder! 















SATURDAY: Here we are, Natalia and I during the last days of October.

Everytime the weather starts getting colder I find myself searching for cozy sweaters and warm jackets in my wardrobe.
I bought this poncho last year from Primark. I love that it´s so warm and cozy, perfect for today's cold winter day.
My sunglasses are form American Apparel and I am wearing my Opening Ceremony ankle boots. 
On another note, I am completely obsessed with Natalia's 50's inspired style. I love her camel coat from American Apparel,XL platform creepers, and Rayban sunglasses. The rest of her clothes are from her amazing store in Bricklane, The Lazy Ones. To top it of, the matching rouge lips and peach hair are perfection. 










You can follow me on instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.