Tuesday

VOGUE SPAIN : THE SECRET IS IN THE MIX !


PRESS FEATURE IN VOGUE SPAIN 

SPANISH STYLE ICONS ARTICLE




Thank you Vogue Spain for featuring me in this months issue.  Vogue chose five Spanish style icons to be interviewed for the article 'The Secret is in the Mix' which included myself.

They discussed how each individual combined high end designs with lesser known brands to achieve their signature look.  I explained that I like to keep a simple base, but add statement pieces to my look, such as a hat, flashy patterns, a bejeweled blouse, or my own designer pieces. 

They focused on my development as a designer covering my blog for Spanish Vogue, developing my own brand, creating an online website, collaborating with Madrid Fashion Week,  moving to England and opening a shop in Shoreditch, designing for Topshop, and creating a popular blog for my Jewellery brand. 


I love the style of the shoot wearing my favourite Miu Miu pants and my own jewellery.
Thanks to the amazing photographer and stylist Mónica Suarez and Ana Tovar.



You can follow me on instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for updates.