Friday

Travel: MIAMI

TRAVEL MEMORIES

I'm in Miami Beach   
                                                                         

Today I went through some old photo's from a trip to Miami I took a while back. It's during the rainy, slow days when I wish I were under the soft Miami sun the most. If you still haven't planned your summer vacation, let me take a moment to convince you that Miami is the most amazing travel destination! 


1. The average temperature is 24°C. 
Speaks for itself. 

2. Is the only major city in the US to be founded by a woman, Julia Tuttle. 
They're forward thinking!

3. The first suntan lotion was invented by Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green in 1944. 
So health aware!

4. It used to be a swamp but it got a face-lift and now its Miami. 
Can get the ugly out of anything. 

5. Al Capone was a resident there. 
Come on, that's kinda cool. 




If these facts haven't convinced you, then I don't know what will!
Have a nice afternoon! 




You can follow me on instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for updates.