I'm in Miami Beach
Today I went through some old photo's from a trip to Miami I took a while back. It's during the rainy, slow days when I wish I were under the soft Miami sun the most. If you still haven't planned your summer vacation, let me take a moment to convince you that Miami is the most amazing travel destination!
1. The average temperature is 24°C.
Speaks for itself.
2. Is the only major city in the US to be founded by a woman, Julia Tuttle.
They're forward thinking!
3. The first suntan lotion was invented by Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green in 1944.
So health aware!
4. It used to be a swamp but it got a face-lift and now its Miami.
Can get the ugly out of anything.
5. Al Capone was a resident there.
Come on, that's kinda cool.
If these facts haven't convinced you, then I don't know what will!
Have a nice afternoon!