HOW TO TRAVEL LIGHT
In this global, cosmopolitan world, you’re bound to end up traveling. As a fashionista this may be difficult.
Overweight no longer makes you yell “I’M JUST CURVY”, but leads to you paying for your curvy carryon.
So, how do you travel light?
1) Don’t pack too much
2) Don’t bring your shoes that look like bricks, they’re not that pretty anyways.
3) Remember that forgetting leads to shopping
4) Leave your winter jacket at home, go somewhere warm instead.
5) No, you’re not going to read (books are heavy)
6) They have toilet paper there, no need to bring any.
I’d like to repeat, that the more you bring, the heavier your luggage will get. Weight does not lie (unless you ate a lot for Christmas).