Thursday

ﻉ√٥ﺎ WE ARE IN THIS MONTH'S VOGUE COVER


This week i've had some incredible news that my floral necklace from the Baroque Poem collection is on the front cover of Spanish Vogue. The photo is taken from a Jimi Hendrix inspired spread inside the latest issue where all the amazing clothing and styling entirely directed by Belen Antolín makes my necklace and bracelets look stunning.

I´m also so excited to be finally collaborating for Vogue , where i'll be writing my new blog about fashion trends and icons, life in London, amazing artists and my latest jewellery collections.

And please check my facebook fan group, where you can follow both of my blogs.










Esta semana he tenido la noticia increíble de que mi collar de flores de la colección Baroque Poem está en la portada de Vogue España. El editorial está inspirado en Jimi Hendrix, donde toda la ropa y el increíble estilo completamente dirigido por Belén Antolín hace que mi collar aparezca impresionante.

Estoy también muy contenta de estar finalmente colaborando para Vogue, donde voy a escribir mi nuevo blog sobre tendencias de moda, la vida en Londres, artistas maravillosos y mi últimos hallazgos y colecciones.

Y, por favor revisar mi grupo de fans en Facebook, donde se puede seguir mis dos blogs.