Sunday

Some things never change

Photobucket

I wish I have more photographic evidence of things I liked when I was younger, because from the few photos and memories I have is interesting to see the continuity in my choice of clothing. Most times when I buy clothes is because there is something that attracts me, something I may have seen before that I liked in a magazine ,  in a friend or  in a movie.  But I also realise that for some reason there are some things that I've always liked to wear, and probably I will keep doing it. For example, shoes + cutesy socks, mini white dresses,  trench coats, silk blouses, wool sweaters, fox fur scarves, t-shirts + long necklaces, classic Levis 501 shorts or sandals with ankle straps.

Some things never change.


Photobucket



Lace dress/ Vestido blanco de encaje  -  BDBA
Shoes/Sandalias de ante azul - Paul and Joe
Lace tights / medias de encaje - Topshop




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

You can buy the pink necklace here.
You can buy the blue necklace here.

The clasp comes as a pin so you can wear it as a short necklace, long necklace or you can even make it a chunky bracelet!


Photobucket

Me gustaría tener más evidencia fotográfica de cosas que me gustaban cuando era más pequeña, porque a partir de las pocas fotos y recuerdos que tengo es interesante ver la continuidad en la elección de la ropa. La mayoría de las veces cuando compro ropa es porque hay algo que me atrae , algo que tal vez he visto que me ha gustado,  en alguna revista o alguna amiga llevándolo o que me recuerda a alguna actriz en una película. Pero por alguna razón hay algunas cosas que siempre me ha gustado llevar, y probablemente lo siga haciendo. Como por ejemplo, zapatos + calcetines cortos, mini vestidos blancos,  gabardinas, jerseys de lana , bufandas de piel de zorro, camiseta simple más collar largo, blusas de seda, shorts clásicos Levis 501 o sandalias con tobillera. 











Algunas cosas nunca cambian.

Podeis comprar el collar azul Mister Playboy pinchando aquí
Podeis comprar el collar largo con imperdible y cuarzo rosa pinchando aquí. 
Cualquiera de las dos piezas lleva un cierre con imperdible de forma que lo podéis llevar corto, largo o incluso hacer pulsera!