Monday

Dancing to ¨La vie en Rose¨

I recently spoke in other post about the importance of lighting and it's effect in photography . My teacher Sante D'Orazio taught me all the secrets about it last summer while in Ibiza. Since I came to Madrid I am observing the light , because in Spain is so bright, so white and clear. The light is different.






This morning I danced wearing a nightgown for my mother while she took all these photos of me with her old Canon camara and no flash. The transparencies, the effect of the light coming trough the window, the warm colours, the dance moves while we listen to ¨La vie en rose¨ makes them so special , even magical, as if I was dancing in an invented world. Dancing to ¨La Vie En Rose¨.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hace poco os hablé de la luz y el efecto tan importante que tiene en fotografía. Todo esto me lo enseñó en Ibiza el maestro Sante D'orazio , con el que ya os comenté que pasé unos días y me enseñó todos los entresijos de la luz.
Desde que llegué a Madrid me fijo mucho en la luz, por que en España la luz es tan clara y blanca, es diferente.

Estuve bailando en camisón para mi madre esta mañana mientras me hacía unas fotos con su Canon antigua y sin flash. Las transparencias, el efecto de la luz de la mañana que entra por las ventanas, los colores suaves, y mis bailes hacen de ellas unas fotos especiales, porque tienen algo mágico, como si tuvieran música, como si estuviera bailando en un mundo inventado.
Bailando al son de ¨La Vie en Rose¨





                                            

Photos © Patricia Nicolás