Saturday

Kiss the past hello



This is what I wore on Friday in my studio and this morning. Green dress from Topshop. Fur coat Killiwatch Paris. Necklace from my collection Alice in Wonderland caterpillar.
On friday I wore shoes Minnetonka, Bershka grey jeans and vest Alain Manoukian from paris and a big t-shirt. I love wearing both outfits with this necklace that we finished on Friday. You can buy it if you click here.




¨ Kiss the past hello ¨ , great sentence my friend Max sent me from his show in Paris on Thursday. I feel quite identified with it at this moment and I guess some of you do too, because there are times in life when you have no choice but to say goodbye to the past and look forward to the future .







Photobucket




Photobucket




Esto es lo que llevaba puesto el Viernes en mi estudio y esta mañana en la foto de arriba.
Los dos outfits son completamente diferentes pero quedan perfectos con este collar nuevo que terminamos el viernes de la colección Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar.
El collar lo podéis comprar aquí.
El vestido verde es de Topshop, el abrigo de piel es de Kiliwatch Paris.
En mi estudio llevo pantalones grises Bershka, chaleco Alain Manoukian, y las botas son Minnetonka que las podeis encontrar en Madrid en Metwo.

¨Kiss the past hello¨ , gran frase que me envío mi amigo el artista Max el otro día desde su show en Paris y en esta época de mi vida no puede ir más conmigo. Supongo que a muchas de vosotras también os llegará, porque hay veces en la vida en donde no hay más remedio que decir adiós al pasado.
Just kiss the past hello.