Thursday

Better things

I'm sleepy and cold and looking forward to the Christmas break; to sleeping in, drinking wine, looking at Madrid's Christmas lights, spend time with my family and eat my favourite ham and tortilla de patata.
I spent last weekend in Paris with my sister, and after a few strange weeks in London , this has been the perfect escape. Although it snowed and hailed we managed to walk through the cold, make some Christmas shopping and go to our favorite sushi places. But now I just feel like going home, wear comfortable clothes, see my mother, my friends and spend time in my sunny Madrid again.
Here are some photos of the mood in the air, and the things on my mind .







Warhol, Ella (Viktor Vauthier), Kate, walks in the cold, Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, Rhett Butler, Passion Pit, ice skating (Vogue.es) , big earrings, the 70's, and Paris.


Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

Estoy melancólica, con frio y esperando las vacaciones de Navidad, para poder dormir , pasar tiempo con mi familia, ver las lucecitas de Navidad en Madrid y por fín comer jamón y tortilla de patata.
El pasado fin de semana lo pasé en Paris con mi hermana y a pesar de que nos nevó y granizó conseguimos caminar por el frío, hacer compras Navideñas e ir a nuestros restaurantes de sushi preferidos. Después de unos días raros ha sido la mejor escapada. Creo que solo quiero volver a casa, ponerme ropa cómoda, ver a mi madre, y caminar por mi Madrid soleado.
Aquí teneis unas fotos de mi estado de ánimo, y las cosas que rondan mi cabeza.
The mood in the air and the things on my mind...

Warhol, Ella (Viktor Vauthier), Kate, Jane Birkin, Passion Pit, Brigitte Bardot, Rhett Butler, ice skating (Vogue.es ), big earrings, the 70's, and Paris.



Passion Pit

Oh well, there are better things.