Friday

Mortons

Las weekend  I went out with friends to the member's club Mortons. I think I will spend much time there as the place is amazing, and the music is really good.
In the first picture I'm with Roger Michael, named in the ¨

¨1000 Most Influential People 2010' list by The London Evening Standard, from I am rockstar.
I also partied with the incredibly talented contemporary artist Max Wiedemann.
I am a total fan of his work.
 I was wearing a dress at Yube Madrid ( last summer season), my mum's fox hat, bag Zara, boots Walter Steiger and a little coat from Paul and Joe.


Hava  a nice weekend.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


El otro día volví a salir con amigos al member's club Mortons. Creo que voy a pasar mucho tiempo en este lugar por que es muy especial, la música es increíble y lo pasamos genial.
En la primera foto estoy con Roger Michael de I am a rockstar , en las demás también con con el pintor contemporáneo Max Wiedemann. Soy total fan de su trabajo que podéis chequear aquí.


Aquí teneis algunas fotos.
Que paseis un buen fin de semana .