Sunday

Paris, I dare you to surprise me again...

PARIS
 Cirque Bonheur


I spent a few days in Paris with my sister and after a fun shopping day in my favourite area "Saint Germain", we joined some friends at Quai-Quai for a lovely dinner and we ended the night at Le Baron.
 The next day we visited my friend's place Bosie before going to Cirque Bonheur for another exciting crazy night in cold Paris.
I just can't wait to come back.


I was wearing tights from Asos, short Levis, vintage fur coat and orange jumper from my favourite store Kiliwatch in Paris, bag Zara, t-shirt Next and ankle boots Prada.  My sister's coat and hat are from Yube, obvs,



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket