Thursday

70'S LOVE AFFAIR



I never thought a hair color change could bring so many changes in the way I dress. Now I can only wear clear tones, soft colors, range of purples, pinks and white . I am not sure if that's the way I see the new season or if all that's going to my new hair colour.
 But what is really clear to me is that I still love the  70's. The costumes for the movie Boogie Nights with Heather Graham, Julianne Moore and Mark Walhberg, and those dances are amazing.

These pictures have that little 70's style, we took them  in a cafe in Bricklane. Pass as handsome as ever, this time with his 70's leather jacket, his sideburns and his Roller Girl.





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket




Nunca pensé que un cambio de color de pelo podría traer tantos cambios en mi manera de vestir. Ya solo me fijo en tonalidades claras, colores suaves, gama de morados, rosas o blanco. No se si es porque es esa la tendencia que siento para la nueva temporada o es que es lo único que le va a mi color de pelo.

Lo que si que tengo claro es mi continuo amor por los 70's . El vestuario de la película Boogie Nights, Heather Graham,  Mark Walhberg o Julianne Moore y sus bailes. Están increíbles.
Estas fotos tienen ese algo 70's, están hechas en un café en Bricklane.  Pass como siempre tan guapo, esta vez con su cazadora de cuero, sus patillas tan 70's y su Roller Girl.


All photos © Patricia Nicolás