THIS WEEKEND'S FEATURES: NEWSPAPER ABC, NEWSPAPER EL MUNDO AND MAGAZINE YO DONA!





YO DONA 
Necklace - Bones - Click
This weekend I was featured in two of the most 
important newspapers in Spain.
Thank you to all the press for the amazing comments about 
my work and my latest collaboration with Topshop.


CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES






Mister Puppy - Click
The Boyfriends  - Click






Necklace - Rib cage - Click!





For those of you who are coming to London soon, don't forget to
 visit us at TOPSHOP - OXFORD CIRCUS.
 We have three cabinets with all our pieces, our logo 
and biography on the ground floor so you won't miss it!


For those who prefer to buy from the comfort 
of your sofa - CLICK!






5 comments:

Martita* said...

Congratulations!!

http://vogueroom2011.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Here is my web site; get ex back

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

My website :: how to get your ex back fast

Anonymous said...

Informative article, totally what I needed.

Here is my web-site: how to cure a cold sore

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we
could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Also visit my web blog :: how to get your girlfriend back