Friday

FRIDA GOES TO MADRID FASHION WEEK












Friday, 31st August, it's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid! 

My pieces are ready for Maya Hansen fashion show in Madrid. This is not the first time I collaborate in Fashion Week, but this time is different because many of the designs that I created are made especially for the show. 
Today I will flight to Madrid from London for the rehearsal with the models. We also have an appointment with Vogue.es! They will make some photos for the magazine and a video for Vogue.es showing all the details of the collaboration, and designs.  I can't reveal much of the collection yet but here you will find some images of new designs and our new campaign " Frida Loves..." with our model Harriette, all inspired in my latest obsession, Frida Kahlo. I hope you like it ! Have a great weekend. :) 

Buy the watermelon. CLICK
Buy the cross and lips blue and green necklace. CLICK
Buy the earrings. CLICK







You can follow me in instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.