Tuesday

NEW AMAZING PROJECTS 2012 !






WORK. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but these last two months have been c-r-a-z-y busy. Lot’s of important projects and fun things coming up for this year but that also means lot’s of work, ( and I don’t mind! ). I've been designing the new Patricia Nicolás collection for Freedom at Topshop A/W 2012 . And finally you might all know that this year I am doing Madrid fashion Week in collaboration with Maya Hansen. :)  I've been working a lot to make this happen, so hopefully I’ll be back on track next week. Super excited to see once again my collection at Topshop, and my pieces in Mercedes-Benz Madrid Fashion Week , so expect lots of pictures !


WORK. Perdonad que ultimamente no he hecho muchas entradas, pero estoy teniendo unos meses muy duros de muchísimo trabajo. Vienen proyectos muy importantes y divertidos que conllevan un montón de tiempo y esfuerzo, pero no me importa nada porque ya sabéis que me encanta lo que hago. Entrego  mi última colección Patricia Nicolás for Freedom at TOPSHOP A/W2012 esta misma semana, y por último ya sabréis que este año hago Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week en colaboración con Maya Hansen. ! Estoy muy emocionada y a partir de la semana que viene prometo muchas fotos !

I am wearing shirt from The Lazy Ones, sunglasses Prada and necklace Lady Punk.


Photos _ Ola Grochowska 




You can follow me in instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.