Wednesday

ROSES AND BUTTERFLIES


And Damien Hirst's retrospective at the Tate Modern.







These images from the new campaign are my favorites ones as they exude both fun and warmth through the large roses and butterflies alongside the use of vintage lace, and cross detailing, which can be seen in this seasons looks.

 The butterfly elements make me recall visiting Damien Hirst's retrospective at the Tate Modern.  I was fascinated by the live butterflies surrounding the visitors upon entering the show. To me, it reflected thoughts of life and its fragility. These images from the new Frida is in Town editorial campaign represent the fun, warmth and happiness that freedom stands for. 











You can follow me on instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.