Friday

VANITY FAIR'S OBSESSION , PATRICIA NICOLAS




Patricia Nicolas Punk Elegance obsession, by Vanity Fair






Thank you Vanity Fair for mentioning my designs in your 'Daily obsession' section!


 They chose my silver gold plated skeleton hand with semi precious stones and blue Swarovski cone necklace from the Unborn collection

They described it as having punk elegance, yet another unique design. Moreover my collaboration with Maya Hansen for Madrid Fashion Week was mentioned, where Frida khalo made an appearance on the Madrid catwalks. 
It is so exciting when an such an important magazine as Vanity Fair recognises my designs, it inspires me to keep on developing and creating new amazing collections!

BUY the necklace HERE



You can follow me on instagram ( @ patricianicolas ) Tumblr, and Twitter for online photos and news.