Saturday

LOOK OF THE DAY 1.15

Still COLD?
NOT ANYMORE WITH 
BENI ROOM  RACCON FUR 


Beni Room is situated in the select area known as Barrio de Salamanca, Serrano 86,  in Madrid.  It's a multi-brand fashion store with a bohemian feel and really cool brands! I love the T-shirts selection from Wild Fox, and the cozy winter coats by Woolrich  but what I love the most is the  new range of ¨Benni Room¨ raccoon coats. The design is great with plenty of colors and made out of the softest fur, ever.  Everyone is wearing them at the moment ! 
In the photos I am wearing boots by Alexander Wang, bag Loewe and clothes Beni Room,
because I am a 100% Beni Room girl!
Love you sister, keep up the good work :)

SURPRISE : The earrings I am wearing are from my new collection Bombshell and they will be available online in my website and at Beni Room from next month. 

TIP: Beni Room has just released their new website. So if you are not going to Madrid soon , I advise you take an online trip the shop so you don't miss the amazing clothes, accessories and colorful fur coats.







I am wearing boots by Alexander Wang, bag Loewe, American Apparel leggings and fur coat from Beni Room.