Thursday

VOGUE PHOTO SHOOT FUR CHALLENGE Day 3


VOGUE PHOTO SHOOT
FUR CHALLENGE 

Day 3


"I Don't Want To Go To School, I Just Want To Break The Rules"    
TIP 3: Do what you want.

      
Hopefully I’ve been able to give you some constrictive advice this far, but if you’re not satisfied, or want to have more, here’s look 3 of the week. In this picture I’m wearing a jumpsuit from Topshop and my fox fur scarf. My tip for today is for you not to forget the funky, original items in your closet, like the jumpsuit. There is no one way of wearing a scarf, there are so many ways.

If you want to wear your fur scarf in a nightgown, I think you should. Remember all the fashion rules you’ve attempted at remembering, the ones you’ve read countless articles about? Yeah them. They're all rubbish. If you feel fabulous, you’re going to be fabulous. So, break the rules.







Stay in tune for look 4!