Sunday

Sunday forecast


Sunday of October

The good thing of staying in on Saturday is to get up early on Sunday morning and enjoy a sunny day like today. This is how it looks like: big breakfast with hot coffee, fruit juices, and delicious muffins from my favorite place in Angel , Food Lab. Papers, magazines, flowers and I might go later to see the exhibition at the Victorian Albert Museum ¨ V & A Illustration Awards 2010 ¨ they have recommended me.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And for a quiet Sunday of October I am wearing my Levis 501 button fly cut offs that I bought at Beyond Retro, a sweater I bought last year at Purification Garcia in Madrid along with a sequined vest from Kenzo from past seasons, purple print stockings from Topshop and Marisa shoes I bought in Paris. The bag I am wearing is from this season's Accessorize and my necklace Pocahontas from my collection The Boyfriends.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Shorts- Classic Levis 501
Jumper - Purificación Garcia
Vest - Kenzo
Stockings - Topshop
Shoes - Marisa Paris
Jewellery - Patricia Nicolás - You can buy the necklace - HERE


Una de las cosas buenas que tiene no salir los sabádos es levantarte pronto y disfrutar de un día de sol como el de hoy. Así es como se presenta mi Domingo. Desayuno con zumos de frutas, café caliente y magdalenas deliciosas de mi lugar preferido Food Lab en Angel. Periodicos, revistas, flores.... y también tengo pogramado ir a ver la exposición en el Victoria and Albert Museum ¨V&A Illustration Awards Display 2010¨que me han recomendado.


Y para un domingo tranquilo de Octubre me he puesto unos vaqueros cortados Levis 501 que me compré en Beyond Retro, un jersey que compré el año pasado en Purificación Garcia junto con un chaleco de Kenzo con lentejuelas también de pasadas temporadas , medias moradas con puntos de Topshop y mis zapatos Marisa que me compré en Paris. Llevo un bolso de Accesorize , de esta temporada y mi collar Pocahontas de la colección The Boyfriends. Además hice unas fotos de pulseras de perlas y imperdible con estrellas mientras que tomábamos nuestro delicioso desayuno.
You can buy all the jewellery you see on this post here

All photos Kirsty Stevens and Patricia Nicolás
© Patricia Nicolás