Tuesday

THIS MONTH I HAVE BEEN



DISCOVERING - Clinique Lash Mascara Bottom. I wear it every day.GETTING EXCITED - About the launch of MrPorter.com. Similar to Net-a-porter for guys.FORBIDDING - The sun. The best way to prevent the sun is to buy a big straw hat. Moisturizing and wearing sunblock are also a must. Try Avene 30 o Tinted Compact Avene 50.READING - ¨ Los días de Gloria¨written by Mario Conde. Very interesting.SUPPORTING - JAPAN - Click here to see all the ways to help Japan.LOVING - Travelling around Cuba by car is an experience I wouldn't miss. I also love sunny Havana and it's collection of vintage architecture and cars.ANTICIPATING - My new collection of rings and earrings with snakes, crosses and magical human-animals called ¨ The garden of Eden ¨.WEARING - Comfortable clothing, flat shoes, pastel and blue colours, striped t-shirts, bell bottoms and scarfs.SAYING - I'd like to hear more comments: your visions, ideas on new posts in my blog in Vogue and in this one.TWETTING - The jewellery draw we are doing. Follow me on twitter - here or facebook here.




Hat and shawl from flea markets in Havana, t-shirt and bell-bottom jeans by Gap and cardigan Bershka.
Photos and graphic Patricia Nicolás